Be a part of TATE’S 2015 Not At Comic-Con Indy Comic!
This will be ISSUE SIX!
THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT TO THIS ISSUE HAS PASSED!
All comics that meet every bit of the criteria below will be accepted and included.
The criteria is pretty simple, but you must meet ALL of the below, please email with questions…
- One page only.
- Black and White only, greytones are OK.
- Size exactly 5″x8″ full page (or) 5”x4” half page
- 300 dpi jpeg (or) pdf file.
- Must be your own original work.
- Your submission must tell a bit of a story with multiple comic panels.
- No pinup pages, illustration pages or single panels accepted.
- No ads. That means no ads for your comic, pretending to be a comic. No nonsense please.
- Locally based people/teams only. Seriously, no out of towners (sorry!).
- One comic per person/team.
- Include your byline, website and the comic’s title ON the page you submit. This will be your only credit!
Email your completed work to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, June 28th at midnight!
We will NOT ACCEPT hard copies delivered to the store. Email only.
Double check your size before sending!!
Our Indy Comic will be printed and given away for FREE during TATE’S Not at Comic-Con 2015 on Saturday, July 11th. If you (as a contributor) ask BEFORE the event, we will hold you two copies each of the printed comic for you to pick up if you are unable to attend.
We will also have an Artist’s Alley area set up during the event. Only contributing artists to the indy comic are welcome to setup and sign copies of the comic during the event; and sell their personal artwork/prints/comics. More info on that will be provided via email to contributors of the actual comic.