Final deadline for submissions is Sunday, July 13th at Midnight.
All comics that meet every bit of the criteria below will be accepted and included.
The criteria is pretty simple, but you must meet ALL of the below, please email with questions…
- One page only.
- Black and White only (greytones are OK)
- Size = exactly 5″x8″ full page (or) 5”x4” half page
- 300 dpi jpeg (or) pdf file.
- Must be your own original work.
- Your submission must tell a bit of a story (no pinup/illustration pages or single panels accepted).
- Must be sequential art… aka a comic!
- One comic per person/team.
- Include your byline, website and the comic’s title ON the page. This will be your only credit!
- Locally based people/teams only. No out of towners (sorry!).
Email your completed work to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, July 13th at midnight!
We will NOT ACCEPT hard copies delivered to the store. Email only.
Double check your size before sending!!
The 5th TATE’S Indy Comic Anthology will be printed and given away for FREE during TATE’S Not at Comic-Con 2014 on Saturday, July 26th. If you ask BEFORE the event, we will hold you two copies each of the printed comic for you to pick up if you are unable to attend.
As with previous years, we will also have an Artist’s Alley area set up – where contributing artists are welcome to setup and sign copies of the comic during the event. More info on that will be provided via email to contributors of the actual comic.