Flickr photo archive of this event!
(and a convenient hands free slideshow option)
Walk for the Animals
Benefitting the Humane Society of Broward County
Saturday, March 4, 2006
Esplanade Park • Ft. Lauderdale
This year, TATE’S has decided to take an active part of the Humane Society’s annual “Walk for the Animals” event. We will be forming a “pack” of customers and friends.As some of you may know, Harry & Artie both came to us from the Humane Society – and we couldn’t ask for better dogs. Dogs without homes are heartbreaking, the potential for their unconditional love untapped. You can’t take them all home, but you can help them!Please join us at the walk! It is a little crazy, the dogs have a fun time and you’ll get to see a wonderful and amazing variety of animals! It is a great way to spend a morning… 🙂
We hope to see you and your four-legged friend at the Walk! Donations for our pack will be accepted at the store and here, online.
• Join our “TATE’S loves Mutts!!” Pack
• Walk 1.25 miles (rain or shine) with or without your dog
• Free breakfast, compliments of IHOP
• Free water, compliments of Whole Foods Market and La Croix
• Fun activities for the whole family – pet masseuses, clowns, face painting, live performances by the Hip Hop Kidz, and so much more!
More info about the event can be found here: www.walk4theanimals.com