Be a part of TATE’S 2013 Not At Comic-Con Indy Comic!
Final deadline for submissions is Tuesday, July 2nd at Midnight.
All comics meeting all of the criteria below will be accepted and included.
The criteria is pretty simple, but you must meet ALL of the below, please email with questions…
Your Comic Must:
- Be One page only.
- Be in Black and White, greytones are OK.
- Be the exact size of 5″x8″ (either horizontal or vertical in orientation).
- Be 300 dpi or higher jpeg or pdf file.
- Be created with only your own original work.
- Tell a bit of a story (no pin-up illustration pages or single panels accepted).
- Be created by locally based people/teams only. No out of towners (sorry!).
- One comic per person/team. Please don’t try and be clever and sneak more in, its not cool.
- Include your byline credit/website info AND comic title ON the page you submit. This will be your only credit!
Email your completed work to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 7/2 at midnight!
We will NOT ACCEPT hard copies delivered to the store. Email only.
Double check your size before sending!! 5″x8″ – 300dpi – jpeg or PDF files!!
The Indy Comic Anthology will be printed and given away for FREE to customers/fans during TATE’S Not at Comic-Con 2013 on Saturday, July 20th. No contributors will be paid. We will hold you two copies each of the printed comic for you to pick up if you are unable to attend, please let us know via email.
Like last year, we will also have an artists alley area set up – where contributing artists are welcome to sit and sign copies of this very special comic during the event. More info on that will be provided via email to contributors of the actual comic. This was a lot of fun and we hope it will be even bigger this year! Check out the photo link below to get an idea of what it was like.