Be a part of TATE’S 2018 Not At Comic-Con Indy Comic Anthology!
This will be ISSUE NINE!
All comics that meet every bit of the criteria below will be accepted and included.
The criteria is pretty simple, but you must meet ALL of the below, please email with questions…
- Black and White only, yes greytones are OK.
- Size exactly 5″x8″ full page (or) 5”x4” half page
- Single page only.
- 300 dpi jpeg (or) pdf file.
- Must be your own original comic artwork. No photographs.
- Your submission must tell a story across multiple comic panels.
- No pinup pages, illustration pages or single “comic” panels will be accepted.
- No ads. That means no ads for your comic, pretending to be a comic. No nonsense please. If you want to sponsor the printing of this comic with an AD, please email us to inquire.
- No nudity or images so graphic they could potentially give a small child nightmares.
- Locally based South Florida people/teams only. Seriously, no out of towners (sorry!).
- One comic per person/team.
- Include your credit byline, website and the comic’s title ON the page you submit. This will be your only credit!
Email your completed work to us at email@example.com by Monday, July 2nd at Midnight!
We will NOT ACCEPT hard copies delivered to the store. Email only.
Double check your size before sending!!
The annual Indy Comic will be printed by us and given away for FREE during TATE’S Not at Comic-Con 2018 on Saturday, July 21st.
During our annual Not at Comic-Con event we have an Artist’s Alley area set up. ONLY the contributing artists to the indy comic are invited to setup and sign copies of the comic during the event. They may also sell their personal artwork/prints/comics. There is no charge or fee to take part in the Not at Comic-Con Artist Alley, you simply MUST have contributed a comic meeting the criteria above. More info on the artist alley will be provided via email to confirmed contributors of the comic closer to the event.