Be a part of TATE’S 2017 Not At Comic-Con
Indy Comic Anthology!
This will be ISSUE EIGHT!
All comics that meet every bit of the criteria below will be accepted and included.
The criteria is pretty simple, but you must meet ALL of the below, please email with questions…
- Black and White only, greytones are OK.
- Size exactly 5″x8″ full page (or) 5”x4” half page
- Single page only.
- 300 dpi jpeg (or) pdf file.
- Must be your own original comic artwork. No photographs.
- Your submission must tell a story across multiple comic panels.
- No pinup pages, illustration pages or single “comic” panels will be accepted.
- No ads. That means no ads for your comic, pretending to be a comic. No nonsense please. If you want to purchase an AD, please email us to inquire.
- No nudity or images so graphic they would give a small child nightmares.
- Locally based people/teams only. Seriously, no out of towners (sorry!).
- One comic per person/team.
- Include your byline, website and the comic’s title ON the page you submit. This will be your only credit!
Email your completed work to us at email@example.com by Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at Midnight!
We will NOT ACCEPT hard copies delivered to the store. Email only.
Double check your size before sending!!
The annual Indy Comic will be printed by us and given away for FREE during TATE’S Not at Comic-Con 2017 on Saturday, July 22nd.
During our annual Not at Comic-Con event we have an Artist’s Alley area set up. ONLY the contributing artists to the indy comic are welcome to setup and sign copies of the comic during the event. They may also sell their personal artwork/prints/comics. There is no charge or fee to take part in the Not at Comic-Con Artist Alley, you simply MUST have contributed a comic meeting the criteria above. More info on the artist alley will be provided via email to contributors of the actual comic.